Search This Blog Below

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Weekend + next Sunday


Mr. Meaden was sporting a new trousers-tucked-in-to-socks look at Saturday's medal - will it catch on?:



Dick, Dan, Malcolm and I were playing at Aboyne on Thursday night and Dick suffered a double puncture on the way home. The Porsche was still sporting the scars on Saturday morning:



It was light summer rain this morning but only Ken P and I showed up for the usual Sunday morning tee times. I've booked another 2 times for next Sunday - at the earlier times of 9:15 and 9:22 - but we need to have a few more bodies playing or we can't justify booking 2 times every week. I'm not available next Sunday, but would like to know who would like to play then? I'll leave the bookings in place until later in the week, and hopefully we'll have at least 6 wanting to play - otherwise I'll cancel one of the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment