If you're proud of yourself and the car you are driving. There is an easy way to show it to the rest of the world by adding your own personalized logos in the form of custom stickers. With all the new technology available to us, it is cheap and easy to develop your own design and get it screen printed.
This process cause that the general bumper sticker became absolute and they tend to become weary and tacky after a while. In this modern world people became aware of their individuality and sick and tired of the normal bumper stickers.
Really how many of the same slogans, logos and brands do you want to see on bumper stickers while driving down the freeway? The new age and vinyl stickers changed this whole concept, normally these vinyl stickers last for a life time.
But then you must just ask your printer to use UV protected materials. You do get vinyl stickers for the indoors use only as the material use to print them on is not UV protected. These custom stickers is a great way to proof your individuality and who the car belongs too, and will cause your old car to look great again.
You can decide yourself if your custom sticker will only be a normal bumper sticker or you want it more complex. If you decide on the more complex way it becomes very interesting. Complex stickers can change the complete look of your car and personalize it the way you want it.
Now you can design your own automotive logos and designs, by following the next process.
- First of all visualize how you want your car to look when you are finish.
- If you battle with that part there is a lot of free car custom software on the web you can download and play with.
- Then you must clean the body and areas you want to custom with your stickers.
- You must make sure there are no rust patches, if there are any you will have to tread them first.
- Just tread them with anti-rust repellent and spray them.
- These spots you can spray with a normal automotive spray in a can.
- The anti-rust repellent and paint will prevent it to rust under the sticker.
- Before you stick the stickers on make sure there is no oily substance on the body.
- If you don't know how to stick the stickers just ask the printer to show you how.
This custom designed stickers will allow you to have endless array of sizes, colors and styles whatever you wish you can have. If you really love your car and see yourself as an individual you might consider investing in custom designed stickers, if your car needs a paint job and you don't have the money for that custom paint job.