Monday, April 12, 2010
The following statement discloses the privacy practices of Cross Roads Auto Finance. Because Cross Roads Auto Finance wants to demonstrate its commitment to consumer privacy, we have agreed to disclose our information and security practices.
Cross Roads Auto Finance Safeguard Policy
When you just visit one of our sites:
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information. IP addresses and cookies are not linked to personally identifiable information.
When you provide us with information:
You opt in:
1) Consent to contact: We ask for consent to follow up with visitors regarding their application or partially completed application.
2) Consent to seek loan approval: We ask for permission to pull credit reports and search for an auto loan approval with banks on our customer’s behalf.
Cross Roads Auto Finance may disclose information about you to the following types of third parties: Cross Roads Auto Finance
affiliates; service companies (companies that provide services to Auto Loans in Canada in order to process your application); financial institutions, and credit bureaus, collection agencies. Your information is disclosed to the foregoing entities solely for the getting a loan that meets your criteria. Outlined below is the information shared with each type of third party and as appropriate, your options.
• Sharing Information with Service Companies -- In order to provide quality service, Cross Roads Auto Finance
contracts with service providers for essential roles in processing your application. We may disclose some or all of the information we collect to these service providers but only in order to obtain credit for you. All of Cross Roads Auto Finance‘s service providers have entered into a contract with Cross Roads Auto Finance that forbids them from using information provided by Cross Roads Auto Finance
for any purpose other than providing the service for Cross Roads Auto Finance customers. Auto Loans in Canada takes security precautions to monitor the use of the information and prevent the use of the information for any other purpose.
• Information Sharing With Merchants -- Cross Roads Auto Finance does not share any information with unrelated merchants for the purpose of extending offers of goods and services without your consent.
• Information Sharing with Partners -- Cross Roads Auto Finance offers its products in conjunction with financial institutions and other businesses (collectively, Cross Roads Auto Finance Partners). By completing a credit application with Cross Roads Auto Finance
for the purpose of locating a loan that meets your criteria, you agree to the sharing of information with that partner. These relationships are clearly stated in the application and by completing the application you agree to the information sharing by Cross Roads Auto Finance
and the partner which may include: your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and personal financial information.
• Credit Reports and Other Uses of Information -- In applying for credit, you agree that we may request consumer credit reports from one or more credit reporting agencies in connection with your application and the administration of such application. You also authorize us to exchange credit information concerning you or your use of the Account with (and answer questions and requests from) others, such as merchants, other lenders and credit reporting agencies.
• Cross Roads Auto Finance does not knowingly offer its products and services to minors. Similarly, Cross Roads Auto Finance
does not collect information about children.