The 2011 Infiniti EX35 gets some updates for the new model year, including a new seven-speed automatic transmission which replaces the previous five-speed transmission. Infiniti has also announced a $350 price hike. The base 2011 EX35 RWD starts at $35,025, including an $875 destination charge.
The 2011 Infiniti EX35 is now equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission that offers an improved fuel economy for the AWD model and increased performance. Also in the standard list of the 2011 Infiniti EX35 they include 18-inch wheels and tires, Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control and various new exterior colors.
Powered by a 3.5-litre V6 engine developing 297 HP, the 2011 Infiniti EX price starts at 34,150 USD for the base model which is RWD while the all-wheel-drive Journey version starts at 37,750 USD.
The list of available features and technology includes RearView Monitor, premium audio system, power-up folding 2nd row seat, Lane Departure Prevention system (LDP), Intelligent Cruise Control (Full-Speed Range), Distance Control Assist (DCA) and Intelligent Brake Assist (IBA) with Forward Collision Warning (FCW).
Inside, there’s a new white color scheme for the gauges and LCD instrument display, standard dual zone climate control and an advanced blind spot warning system in the available Technology Package.
2011 Infiniti EX35 Features New 7-Speed Automatic, 18-inch Alloy Wheels and Other Refinements
– Blind Spot Warning System, 19-inch Wheels Also Available for New Model Year –
Infiniti today announced the release of the revised 2011 Infiniti EX crossover SUV, which is on sale now at Infiniti retailers nationwide. Major revisions for 2011 include:
- New 7-speed automatic transmission (previously 5-speed) for improved fuel economy (AWD) and performance
- Standard 18-inch wheels and tires (previously 17-inch)
- New white color scheme for gauges and LCD instrument display
- Standard Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (previously on Journey models only)
- Three new exterior colors: Arctic Blue, Midnight Garnet and Graphite Shadow
- Moonlight White exterior color now available with Chestnut interior
- Revised Premium Package combines previous Bose® and Around View® Monitor Packages
- Previous Premium Package becomes the Deluxe Touring Package
- 19-inch wheels and tires added as part of the Deluxe Touring Package
- Advanced Blind Spot Warning (BSW) system added to the Technology Package
The 2011 Infiniti EX continues to offer a sculpted exterior design matched with an engaging interior environment with standard leather-appointed seating. All models come equipped with an advanced 297-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 engine and the new 7-speed automatic transmission. Also available is Infiniti’s Intelligent All-Wheel Drive.
The EX’s long list of available features and technology includes RearView Monitor, premium audio system, power-up folding 2nd row seat, Lane Departure Prevention system (LDP), Intelligent Cruise Control (Full-Speed Range), Distance Control Assist (DCA) and Intelligent Brake Assist (IBA) with Forward Collision Warning (FCW).
2011 Infiniti EX Pricing
The 2011 Infiniti EX is available in four models: EX35 RWD, EX35 AWD, EX35 RWD Journey and EX35 AWD Journey. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP)* are:
Model Engine/Transmission MSRP
EX35 RWD 3.5-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic $34,150 USD
EX35 Journey RWD 3.5-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic $36,350 USD
EX35 AWD 3.5-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic $35,550 USD
EX35 Journey AWD 3.5-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic $37,750 USD
Infiniti offers a full line of luxury performance automobiles that inspire at every turn, including the G Coupe, Sedan and Convertible, M sedan, EX and FX crossovers, and the QX full-size SUV. More information about Infiniti and its Total Ownership Experience can be found at www.InfinitiUSA.com.