The Audi TT RS has 340 good reasons to tear up the roads around you; however, for some people 340-hp is not enough. For them, aftermarket tuner MTM is offering power upgrades that would scare any TT on the road.
Available for the Audi TT 2.0L TFSI quattro S-tronic TT-S, MTM’s power up grade increases output to a neck-snapping 380-hp with a maximum torque of 364 lb-ft. MTM also provides 8-piston caliper Brembo brakes, a rear spoiler, lowering springs and MTM 20-inch wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires (245/30 ZR20).
MTM is also offering a 330-hp upgrade (or downgrade depending on how you look at it).
Click through for more pictures and the spec and pricing sheet.
MTM Audi TT-S:
MTM TTS 2.0 TFSI S-Tronic – 380HP version
– engine 2.0 TFSI quattro
– displacement in cc 1984 ccm
– bore & stroke in mm 82,5 x 92,8 mm
– compression 9,8 : 1
– boost pressure (max.) 1,55 bar
– gearbox type 6-speed S tronic direct-shift
– power output (max.) 279 kW (380 bhp) at 6240 rpm
– torque (max.) 494 Nm at 4580 rpm
– top speed in km/h 265 km/h – depends on tyre size
– drive type quattro permanent all-wheel drive